We’ve been virtually taking you to E3 all this week and last, but you’re missing a good-sized chunk of what we’ve had to endure: the lack of sleep and the smell. While we can’t legally get you to experience either of those, we can do something kinda close. During our escapades on the show floor, we collected a few bits of swag that we’d love to send to you.
Think of it like being at E3 without having to witness the nerd sweat. Heck, you can even proudly leave the swag lying around your apartment so that when friends ask, you can blatantly lie and say you were actually there.
Although, now that we think about it, it’s sometimes better to stay at home anyways. The damn show is exhausting.
The swag bag includes:
- Aliens Colonial Marines shirt (L)
- Bethesda shirt (L)
- 2 sets of Rage, Prey, and Skyrim keychains
- Sony passive 3D glasses
- Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary lanyard
- Onlive screen wipe cloth
- FREE game for Onlive… your choice!
So, how do you win? Easy. Tell us what your favorite bit of E3 news we’ve posted so far is, and post a link to the article in your comment. Remember, it has to be OUR article/preview/news (not another site’s)!
You’ll have 3 chances to win, too. Starting today, Monday the 13th of June, and lasting until 11:59PM PDT on Wednesday, the 15th of June, you can comment once per day.
- Contest starts Monday, June 13th, ends Wednesday, June 15th at 11:59PM PDT.
- Can leave up to one comment per day with LINK to article included
- Winner announced on Thursday, June 16th
- First-place winner receives ll the swag
- Open to US shipping addresses only
- Please see our official Contest Rules for more information.