[UPDATE: We have winners! Congrats to Liam Dobbin (PS3) and Chris Phillips (360)!]
Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re like us, you’ll be spending the day eating massive amounts of candy and cupcakes, watching House of Cards on Netflix, and playing Dead Space 3.
“Umm, helloooo! Isaac Clarke is too busy shooting necromorphs to discuss love right now,” you might say. What if we told you that we could help him out in his endeavor so that he can get back to chocolates and hearts? The folks at Visceral are gracious enough to give us a few weapon pack codes to pass along to you, and we’ll be giving them away tonight at 11PM EST!
Win this giveaway and you’ll get:
- Marauder Suit: Issued to the fearless S.C.A.F. “Marauder” units during the Separatist Wars, the Marauder Suit was used by ship boarding parties to breach Separatist defenses and destabilize their supply chains.
- AL-9 Clearcutter: The top-mounted “Triple Threat” Pulse rifle is perfect for taking down dense crowds while the J-111 Hydraulic Eviscerator is sturdy enough to cut through anyone foolish enough to get in close.
- Sharpshooter Suit: This elite S.C.A.F. military gear was designed for the UN14 “Snake Bite” Special Ops Division. It features a low-frequency transponder that continuously syncs terrain and target data to its wearer.
- SMP-90 Sharpshooter: This weapon is a heavily modified version of the standard Seeker sniper rifle. It is paired with a wide cutting Line Gun for achieving multiple kills in a single shot.
Tundra Recon Pack
- Tundra Recon Suit: Worn by early expeditionary teams to Tau Volantis, this suit is woven with nanotech fibers that are coated in a paraffin-based analgesic compound, to maintain body heat under any condition.
- Aegis VII Survivalist: Named after the remote planet of Aegis VII, this weapon combines a compact Plasma Cutter and Suspended Ripper. It sports a titanium finish designed to withstand the harshest of planetary conditions.
We have codes for BOTH the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, so that means TWO WINNERS!
How do you enter? Simple! Leave a comment below telling us what you would give Isaac Clarke for Valentine’s Day, and if you want the PS3 or Xbox 360 codes. We’ll choose one winner for each console, two winners total.
And if that doesn’t entice you enough, here’s a special message straight from Visceral about it!
[box_light]Happy Valentine’s Day! As a way of saying THANK YOU to all our passionate Dead Space fans, Visceral Games is giving away free download codes, good to redeem for the eight weapon, suit and scavenger bot upgrade packs in Dead Space 3. The codes allow the winner to share with a friend or with your significant other. All in the name of love…and Necromorphs![/box_light]
So get on it! Contest closes at 11PM EST tonight, Thursday, Feb 14th!
- Contest starts today and ends TONIGHT, February 14th, at 11PM EST/8PM PST
- Leave one comment telling us what you’d give Isaac Clarke and whether you want Xbox 360 or PS3 codes.
- Winners selected by SideQuesting tongith at 11:30PM EST
- Available to US residents only
- Prizes provided by Visceral Games and their affiliates
- Please see our official Contest Rules for more information.
Good Luck, and have fun!
Latest posts by Dalibor Dimovski (see all)
- Review: The Big Bad World of Concept Art for Video Games (book) - July 23, 2015
- The BIG PAX Prime 2015 Party List: Parties, Events, Fundraisers and more - July 20, 2015
- The SideQuest July 16, 2015: We Were on a (Summer) Break! - July 19, 2015