Another day, another dollar… that Amazon wants us to spend. Well, they tend to win out against our wallets when they host these Gold Box lightning deal things, and today is no different.
Grab Tomb Raider for $41.99 (30% off) all day, and continue to come back for all of the deals through the next 24 hours. These will include Dance Central 3, Call of Duty Black Ops II, and even Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for nice prices.
And, don’t forget that the Easter Sale that the website is promoting. From now through the rest of the week, enjoy price drops on several games, including:
- Skylanders Giants ($39.99)
- LEGO Lord of the Rings ($19.99)
- Dance Central 3 ($19.99)
- Disney Epic Mickey 2 ($17)
- SimCity Limited Edition ($39.99)
- LEGO Batman 2 ($14.99)
- Lalaloopsy Carnival of Friends ($14.99)
- and plenty more in Skylanders, Disney, and LEGO
Latest posts by Dalibor Dimovski (see all)
- Deadpool coming to consoles this November - September 1, 2015
- Nintendo unveils Shovel Knight amiibo coming soon, more Shovel Knight games on the way - August 28, 2015
- Adventures of Pip review: Future-retrotastic - August 24, 2015