Speakeasy looks like a really unique type of fighting game. Maybe that’s because it’s more of a party game with fighting sprinkled in, rather than a competitor to Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat? No matter, it still looks like bodacious fun!
Gun Media and Super Soul have created what amounts to a Prohibition-era party fighting game, complete with really interesting visuals and audio design, and the ability for up to 16 people to play. It looks incredibly easy to play, but something that may have good depth to master. This could be a great game to play over the holidays.
And guess what? YOU can get the chance to play it, first!
We have TEN codes for the game for Playstation 4 to give away to our loyal readers! The game goes live in the PSN store on November 25, but you’d get your hands on it on SUNDAY! We have several chances for you to win below, so enter as much as you can.
Visit the Speakeasy Facebook page, and get to kicking butt with friends!
- Contest starts today (Thursday November 20) and ends Saturday (November 22) at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- Winners chosen by Sunday, November 23 at 2AM EST.
- Available to US residents only
- Not affiliated with or sponsored by Sony. Codes provided by Gun Media
- Sweepstakes prize is all items listed above.
- Please see our official Contest Rules for more information.