We’re seriously in need of some new racing experiences, and Singularity Labs agrees. In fact, they want us all speeding around so much that they’ve gifted us with TEN CODES for their newest game, JetX, to give to you!
JetX looks like a bonkers mix of futuristic cars, pod racing, arena combat, and boss battles. The game can be played on PC *and* in VR, and the kicker being that it’s also cross-platform in the process. That’s right, if you’ve got an Oculus and your friend only has a PC with Windows ME on it, you can still take them on.
Because the game has shooting, here are some BULLET POINTS to describe it:
- Various game-modes, from classic deathmatch, to the unique ones like endless-race and boss fight
- Full freedom of movement in low gravity
- High level of old-school competitivity and a live leaderboard
- Bots that aren’t to be underestimated: in JetX an exciting game is guaranteed even playing offline
So there you go. The game looks cool, looks fast, and has a bajillion modes to try out… and it can be YOURS if you enter below!
Find out more about the game here:
Special thanks to the publishers, Singularity Lab, for providing the codes!
- Codes provided by Singularity Lab
- Winners receive prizes listed above – One code per person, please!
- Available to US & Canada residents only, 18+
- Please see our official Contest Rules for more information